“I can’t keep workers. I can’t even hire and keep new workers, no matter how much I pay. I know I need technology like robots, but I don’t even know where to start. Is it too late? Won’t robots take people’s jobs? Quite frankly, I’m terrified of not only what will happen to my business, but my community, my children’s future and my country”. Sound familiar?
The future is here. There’s no denying it. The rise of technology like robotics and AI will effect every industry from hospitality to healthcare to defense and education.
John’s keynote will cover:
- What are the impacts of the labor shortage on your business?
- How can you use AI and Technology to protect your business from supply-chain disruptions?
- How will America remain competitive on the global playing field?
- How can the U.S. cost-effectively produce critical products within our borders?
- How can we rapidly AND responsibly utilize robots and emerging technology to support and enhance our labor force?
John McElligott is an entrepreneur, industrialist, inventor and Founder and CEO of York Exponential. Learn more about John here. Please contact Gotham Artists to schedule a free discovery call with John.