Looking to bring a major act to campus for a concert? These ten artists have reached massive levels of success in recent years and all are bound to be a hit with college audiences.
1. Latto is a rapper who rose to fame when she was crowned the winner of the first season of reality TV series The Rap Game in 2016. Her single “Big Energy” is approaching 100 million streams on Spotify and she was recently nominated for Top Female Rap Artist at the 2022 Billboard Music Awards.
2. Dominic Fike is a genre-bending singer-songwriter most well-known for his track “3 Nights”. He has collaborated on projects with several impressive acts such as BROCKHAMPTON, Halsey, Remi Wolf, and Paul McCartney. Earlier this year, Fike’s following grew even further when he made his acting debut on the HBO series Euphoria.
3. Rico Nasty is a rapper known for her “aggressive, cutthroat flow” and high-energy stage presence. She gained an underground following on SoundCloud in the early days of her career and now has over 3 million monthly Spotify listeners. She recently joined Doja Cat onstage at Coachella for a live rendition of the pair’s hit song “Tia Tamera”.
4. Aminé is a Grammy-nominated rapper whose breakout single “Caroline” has amassed over 600 million streams on Spotify since its release in 2016. His discography includes genre-bending solo tracks and high-energy collaborations with stars such as Young Thug, Summer Walker, and slowthai.
5. Flo Milli is a rapper who received widespread recognition at the age of 18 after her tracks “Beef FloMix” and “In The Party” went viral on TikTok. She was nominated for Best New Artist at the 2020 BET Hip Hop Awards and received a number two spot on Rolling Stone’s Breakthrough 25 Chart.
6. Charli XCX is a high-energy electropop artist who was famously featured on the 2012 Icona Pop track “I Love It”. Since then, she has amassed a dedicated fanbase and a discography full of hits. Her fifth studio album, Crash, was released in March 2022 and was her first album to reach the top tens in the US.
7. MUNA is an indie pop trio consisting of former college friends Katie Gavin, Josette Maskin, and Naomi McPherson. The band’s single “Silk Chiffon” with Phoebe Bridgers went viral on TikTok and the trio joined Bridgers on her 2021 tour. Their highly anticipated third studio album is set to release on June 24, 2022.
8. Giveon is an R&B artist who rose to prominence when he collaborated with Drake on the 2020 single “Chicago Freestyle”. His debut EP, Take Time, was nominated for Best R&B Album at the 2021 Grammy Awards. The same year, he was featured on the smash hit “Peaches” with Justin Bieber and Daniel Caesar.
9. 24kGoldn is a 21-year-old rapper who has developed a massive following through his viral tracks and star-studded collaborations with artists such as DaBaby, Yungblud, and Olivia O’Brien. His 2020 single “Mood”, featuring fellow rapper Iann Dior, became the highest-charting single of his career.
10. T-Pain is a twelve-time nominated, two-time Grammy Award winning rapper and singer. He is well-known for his catalogue of massive hits such as “Buy U a Drank (Shawty Snappin’)” and for popularizing the use of autotune in the beginnings of his career, which would ultimately inspire numerous other hip hop artists to do the same.
Interested in bringing one of these musicians to your school? Contact us at the link below.